This diet involves reduced intake of carbohydrates and the emphasis is placed on fats and proteins.
Another advantage of this diet is that you can eat at any time of day, but you have to abide by the rules.
Swedish diet divides foods into 3 main groups:
- All kinds of meat
- All kinds of fish and crabs
- Vegetables that grow above ground (cabbage, kale, broccoli, zucchini, olives, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, peppers)
- Dairy products exclusively with high fat (yogurt, butter, cream, curd, cheese)
- Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Indian nuts, brazilian nuts)
- Vegetables like beets, carrots, turnip and celery
- Fruit. Is enough only one per day instead of dessert fruit, especially recommended are raspberries.
- Chocolate with high content of cocoa 2 times a week (70% cocoa)
It is not permitted
- Sugar, bought juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
- Grains and starches (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, cereals)
- Margarine and refined oils
- Alcohol, especially beer
The diet is simple and does not burdens the body and is especially recommended in the moments when you want to quickly lose weight or to discard excess fat without starving.
For More Diets >>>CLICK HERE<<<